This visa is solely for the purpose of leisure travel including vacationing, cruising, sightseeing and other recreational activities. If during any portion of their visit to Netherlands the applicant intends to engage in business, or official duties he/she must refer to other relevant visa categories..
Visa fees applicable with effect from 1 June 2017 for various visa types are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in PKR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||4300|
|Children up to 6 years||Gratis||Gratis|
The visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
The visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
Low Tariff Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Azerbaijan, and Serbia.
- The applicable visa fee in Pakistan Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The fees need to be paid in cash and are subject to change without prior notice.
- In addition to the Embassy Visa processing fee stated in Fee table above, Gerry’s service charges PKR 3444/- per application to be paid with the Visa fee at the Gerry’s cash counters.
- The SMS service is also available at Rs. 200/- per application. This is an optional service.
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
Please see the checklist for the required documents
*Please note: You are requested to submit all documents on A4 sized paper. Please also use a minimal amount of staples to keep the submitted pages together.
One photograph must be submitted with each application. As per following instructions
The legal processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 calendar days. Applicants are strongly advised to make an appointment well in advance of the travel date so that their application is submitted at VFS at least 3 to 4 weeks before the travel date but no earlier than three (3) months prior to their departure to the Netherlands. Please be aware that in the run-up to holidays (generally the period March up to and including July) and festive seasons the waiting time to get an appointment increases considerably.
If you wish to apply for a Netherlands Visa, you can download the Visa Application Form here.
|Schengen Visa Application Form|
The Visa Application Form has 3 pages.
The form should be printed back-to-back.
You can obtain this form from the Netherlands Visa Application Centre or from the Embassy of Netherlands in Pakistan.