Please click on the tabs above for the required information.
Visa fees applicable with effect from 1 September 2016 for various visa types are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Euros||Visa Fee in PKR|
|Children (between 6 - 12 Years)||35||3900|
|Children up to 6 years||Gratis||Gratis|
The visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
The visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
Low Tariff Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Azerbaijan, Serbia, and Ukraine.
- The applicable visa fee in Pakistan Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The fees need to be paid in cash and are subject to change without prior notice.
- In addition to the Embassy Visa processing fee stated in Fee table above, Gerry’s service charges PKR 3504/- per application to be paid with the Visa fee at the Gerry’s cash counters.
- The SMS service is also available at Rs. 200/- per application. This is an optional service.
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
Please see the checklist, for the required documents
One photograph must be submitted with each application. As per the following instructions
It is advisable to submit applications well in advance before the intended journey.
The legal time frame to issue a Schengen visa is 15 working days. In individual cases this period may be extended up to a maximum of 30 or 60 days.
Applications for a short term visa should be lodged at the Gerry's Visa Service Centers, at least 15 working days before the intended journey
If you wish to apply for a Netherlands Visa, you can download the Visa Application Form here.
The Visa Application Form has 3 pages.
The form should be printed back-to-back.
You can obtain this form from the Netherlands Visa Application Centre or from the Embassy of Netherlands in Pakistan.