Short Term Visa

If you want to stay in the Netherlands or Finland for up to 90 days, you may require a visa, depending on your nationality. You will require a visa if you are a national of one of these countries:

Schengen visas are valid in all Schengen countries. If you have a Schengen visa for the Netherlands or Finland without a territorial restriction, you will also be permitted to travel in the other 25 countries belonging to the Schengen area. A Schengen visa is valid for 90 days within a 180-day 'free period'. The free period begins on the date on which you first enter the Netherlands or the Schengen area.

The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Islamabad has conveyed that all the documents mentioned on the checklists are mandatory. Please note that The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Islamabad does not accept additional pages inserted into passports. If you do not have a blank page to which a visa can be affixed, a new passport must be obtained before submitting your application. The Embassy does not accept Pakistani handwritten passports, nor passports extended with a stamp.

Transit visas

Do you only want to pass through the Netherlands? If so, you may require a transit visa. You will require a transit visa if you are a national of one of these countries With a transit visa, you can change flights in the Netherlands, but you will not be permitted to leave the airport. A transit visa is also known as an 'airport transit visa' or a 'type A' visa.

If your travel itinerary shows 2 transits within Schengen, you need to apply for a regular Schengen visa.